[Zope] XML/XSL - Intraware article

Jordan B. Baker jbb@spyderlab.com
Sat, 24 Apr 1999 01:03:58 -0400 (EDT)

Hmm, I just got an article in my mailbox that was relevant to Zope.

The developers at Intraware have been doing some implementation with XML
and XSL. Their efforts show the usage of XSL to implement querying and
display of XML datasources, much like in the way DTML formats with
conditionals and iterating tags.

Too bad their design is basically a one-off solution, or so it seemed to
me. Also, the page designers need to know the names of the Java classes,
and methods in order to build the pages.

So basically it highlights some of the strengths of Zope, but also
provides a glimpse into the true power of XML+XSL.

http://www.intraware.com/ms/mktg/indaa/itkc/metaxsl_engine.html

-------
Jordan B. Baker -- jbb@spyderlab.com
weaving the web @ http://www.spyderlab.com