[Zope] What happened to some contributed software?

Ross J. Reedstrom reedstrm@rice.edu
Mon, 26 Apr 1999 13:12:38 -0500

Phil -
Since no one else answered before I got to lunch and my mailing list
reading, I'll go ahead - UserDB's not a Contributed product, it's that
other form of unsupported product - Unsupported! Try:

http://www.zope.org/Download
http://www.zope.org/Download/Unsupported

in general, and

http://www.zope.org/Download/Prereleases/UserDB/

in particular.

Oh, the MySQL insert wizard is in Contrib - it's called P SQL Input
Wizard on the contrib page URL you quoted. I think that's because the
hope is that it will get extended to work with all the ZSQL DBAdapters.

HTH,
Ross

Philip Aylesworth wrote:

> I just went to http://www.zope.org/Download/Contrib to download UserDB
> or something like that and I can't find it. I am sure there was a
> contribution that did user authentication using an SQL database. Now I
> want to do that and I can't find it.
>
> I also remember a MySQL insert wizard. Can't find it either!
>
> Anybody know where they are??
>
> Phil A.
NSBRI Research Scientist/Programmer