[Zope] how to use a 'rendered' document with MailHost???

Michel Pelletier michel@digicool.com
Wed, 28 Apr 1999 14:05:40 -0400

a plain text >document??

<!--#sendmail blah-->

blah
<!--#/sendmail-->

Should do it.  It is very important that the Content-Type line be right
below the start of the sendmail tag, and there *must* be a blank line
after it.

Also, while were on the subject, the mail you sent to the list was
formatted in HTML.  This is usualy a mail list faux pas (at least it is
on this list).  It is much easier for us to answer questions formatted
in plain text.  The chances of you getting an answer are much higher if
you send plain text, that way we don't have to unformat your message
into plain text and then hand quote it.  It is also easier (for me at
least) to use other mailers in conjunction with my usual one; all
mailers handle plain text the normal way, but  they all handle HTML in
their specific way, which drives me nuts. ;)

-Michel