[Zope] What am I doing wrong?

Paul Everitt Paul@digicool.com
Thu, 29 Apr 1999 11:46:53 -0400

Note: Zope 1.11 revamps the error messages, even including tips for
well-known problems!  In this case, the error message would have said
the error and indicated that the HTML source contained more info.

Everybody, when you start looking at 1.11, _please_ give us feedback on
how to improve this.  Usability is becoming more important for us.

--Paul