[Zope] Authentication

Oleg Broytmann phd@sun.med.ru
Fri, 30 Apr 1999 18:14:29 +0400 (MSD)

On Fri, 30 Apr 1999, Tom Deprez wrote:

> <!--#call "REQUEST.set('allowedVisualData',
>  AUTHENTICATED_USER.hasRole(_.None, ['allowedVisualData']))"-->

   Here you always set allowedVisualData to some value.

> <!--#if allowedVisualData-->

   And here you check that the value was set (any value). As
allowedVisualData is always set, condition is always true.

   You want something like this:

<!--#if "allowedVisualData"-->

   The quotes forces the condition to be evaluated.

> If I browse to this page I get the message : this should be a picture.
>
> Where can I set that a user can only enter the page after he's given a
> password? Or where can I set these user roles? I don't get it. At the
> moment I haven't set anything and it still allows me to enter the data.
>
> Tia, Tom

Oleg.
----
    Oleg Broytmann  National Research Surgery Centre  http://sun.med.ru/~phd/