[Zope] Authentication

Philip Aylesworth zopelist@regalint.com
Fri, 30 Apr 1999 10:21:09 -0400

You set security for a document on the security tab for the document.
You can set view so that only that role can view it. This will force a
login when you try to access the page.

Are you still logged in as a manager? If you are using the same browser
to view and manage your site you will have to quit the browser and
restart it so that you are an anonymous user again.

Phil A