[Zope] Couple of 2.0b1 observations on win98

zzzz tttt ztttt@hotmail.com
Mon, 02 Aug 1999 13:11:20 SGT

Andreas Wrote:
>What traceback are you getting?
>(Tracebacks are important in Python/ZOPE).

I just get a zope error saying:

Zope Error
DateTimeError
Sorry, a Zope error occurred.
Troubleshooting Suggestions
The URL may be incorrect.
The parameters passed to this resource may be incorrect.
A resource that this resource relies on may be encountering an error.

All I tried doing was to set the date for a variable for an
index_html document (called a method?) by using properties. I can
see from the logfile that a POST method was invoked..

"POST /swk/index_html/manage_addProperty HTTP/1.0" 500 2021

somehow it does not like the URL or parameters ?

The one for string is fine..

"POST /swk/index_html/manage_addProperty HTTP/1.0" 200 9131

Sriram

zope 2.0b1, win98 :-)