[Zope] How to pass the namespace of #in tag to separateDTML method

Hannu Krosing hannu@trust.ee
Tue, 03 Aug 1999 21:22:01 +0300

Martijn Pieters wrote:

> At 15:25 03/08/99 , Hannu Krosing wrote:
> >Hi,
> >
> >I'm trying to delegate the rendering inside the #in tag
> >to separate DTML method, as it is repeated a few times.
> >
> >I'm trying to pass the namespace active inside the #in,
> >but hav currently run out of ideas to try.
> >
> >My first guess was to do
> >
> ><!--#in myseq-->
> ><!--#with _-->
> ><!--#var render_row-->
> ><!--#/with-->
> ><!--#/in-->
> >
> >where render_row is equivalent to
> >
> >Row nr <!--#var sequence-item-->
> >
> >But this is probably redundant
> >

> The DTML Method you call will be inside the namespace already. Try:
>
> <!--#in myseq-->
> <!--#var render_row-->

Thanks! It is so much to get things working once you know they should
work :)

My mistake was in using Zope SQL methods, which I keep assuming to also
look their variables up in the namespace.

Is there any way to pass a whole namespace to ZSQL method instead of
sticking
them into arguments one by one ?

Hannu