[Zope] Zope and Editors

Michel Pelletier michel@digicool.com
Tue, 3 Aug 1999 16:41:08 -0400

What were sessions are now called versions.  Somehow the docs got
reverted.

> Another question: Can I give different permissions to edit
> information and
> publish them. For example, iXL has many clients that want to
> use Content
> Management. But before any content from any department gets
> finally published a
> web editor must read it and approve the content (grammar and
> spelling ...).
> Does Zope's permissions are able to do this?

This is an application workflow requirement you would need to design
into Zope yourself, Zope can't make any assumptions about workflow,
otherwise it would be to inflexible and probably nearly useless for
specific application requirements.

-Michel