[Zope] Cyber Cash

Scott Robertson sroberts@codeit.com
Tue, 3 Aug 1999 17:05:45 -0700 (PDT)

On Tue, 3 Aug 1999, Stephan Richter wrote:

> I hope Scott Robertson is on this list. He is the creator of the Cyber Cash
> interface into Zope.

Luckily I'm up to date on the list this month, which is rare.

> Hey Scott,
>
> I have some experience with Cyber Cash. My last project I coded in Python and
> we needed to use Cyber Cash. I have the entire portet Cyber Cash API. It is in
> working condition.
> If you need any help, please let me know. :) (I know nothing about Zope coding
> though. :(   )

We'd love it. All I did was wrap the encrypt/decrypt routines. Then I
tried to just about everything else in python. Any chance you did the DES3
stuff yourself instead of using the precompiled libraries?

If not, you could always try the product out and give me some feedback.
Which, I'm desprate for by the way.

I need to write some more documentation but I don't want to spend to much
time doing that until the features and UI are stable.

- Scott Robertson             Phone: 714.972.2299 -
- CodeIt Computing            Fax:   714.972.2399 -
-                http://codeit.com                -