[Zope] Zope Build Problem on BSDI

Michel Pelletier michel@digicool.com
Wed, 4 Aug 1999 10:38:11 -0400

Did you compile and install Python from the source?  Most python binary
distirbutions do not come with the header files and development stuff,
you either need to install the python source or the development package.
I don't know how BSDI handles packaging issues.  Better just to install
Python 1.5.2 from the source.

-Michel