[Zope] random content generation

Anthony Monta apmonta@worldnet.att.net
Wed, 4 Aug 1999 14:22:09 -0500

Hi,

I have a question about the random content generation procedure listed in
the How-To section of the Zope.org site.

The machine I'm using is a 486 box with Red Hat Linux and Apache.  I'm an
all-around newbie.

I followed the instructions for random content generation exactly, but I
keep getting a "System Unavailable" error message now and then.  I thought
the problem was that I left empty lines in the "lines" properties I created
as per the instructions (which are a little unclear incidentally about the
syntax of entering document names in the property window).

I fixed this, but Zope still returns the error message now and then *when I
access the site from the Windows NT machines* in LSU's library.

Why might this be?  And is there anything I can do to stop it?

Thanks for any help,
Anthony Monta
Dept. of English
Louisiana State University
apmonta@worldnet.att.net

PS -- Our Zope site is www.english.lsu.edu -- you're welcome to look around
starting Aug. 19th.  Zope is IDEAL for building departmental websites at
universities.  You have no idea how enthusiastic people down here are about
it!