[Zope] WARNING: Zope 2.0b2 considered harmful to ZClasses

Christopher Petrilli petrilli@digicool.com
Thu, 05 Aug 1999 15:43:19 -0400

Gang,

Well, this is unusual, but unfortunately ZClasses seem to be largely broken
in beta 2.  How this happened we're not sure, and we sat and tried to fix it
as quickly as possible, but the problem seems to be quite deep, and not due
to any recent single change.

What this means is that if you're using ZClasses you shouldn't even *think*
about using Zope 2.0b2.  This would be a bad idea.

To prevent problems, I'll be removing it from the web site.

Sorry for all the problems, and thanks to those who noticed.

Chris