[Zope] Alternative to "PARENTS[0]"?

jpreston@tdg.com.au jpreston@tdg.com.au
Fri, 6 Aug 1999 12:50:49 +1000

Howdi,
     I use a "link_table" dtml document that has the following snippet:
<!--#with expr="PARENTS[0]"-->
  <!--#in expr="objectValues(spec='Folder')" sort=title-->

I call this document from all over my site structure to create nice standard
tables of links, based on sub folders with common properties.
Trouble is I can't use it to render tables from folders other than the current.
The PARENTS list always starts with the parent of the initially active document,
 eg index_html's parent folder.

Okay the question is, I think: what is the best way to retrieve a list of
objects under a folder that is not the "current" folder?