[Zope] Zope 2.0 documentation

Paul Everitt Paul@digicool.com
Fri, 6 Aug 1999 07:14:54 -0400

This syntax was labeled "experimental".  Since it survived and is now
part of Zope, it's experimental status has been dropped.  However,
there's still a LOT of work to make it official:

  o All the documentation has to be changed, which is a MAJOR
    effort (look at all those screenshots)

  o The Zope source has to be changed so that all the management
    screens, etc. use the new syntax (ugh)

  o Presumably we have to create a DTD

  o etc.

Since it was a late addition to Zope2, there's now way we could get all
the above done without a serious slip in the schedule.

--Paul