[Zope] Q: More detailed ZPT Roadmap?

Michael Bernstein mbernstein@profitscape.net
Fri, 06 Aug 1999 16:15:16 -0700

I've been testing Squishdot for a while now, and a few production sites are
already using it, even though it's an alpha release. I know that Butch Landingin
(Squishdot's author) is interested in integrating it with the ZPT when it
becomes available.

The question is, how much does Squishdot's functionality overlap the 'News'
component of the ZPT?

The current roadmap for the ZPT only includes a short description of each
component (although we now know a lot more about ZCatalog by virtue of it's
being released in alpha).

Another area of possible overlap is between the membership component and the
various roll-your-own cookie-based login systems that people are implementing.

In short, can we have a more detailed roadmap for each of the ZPT components?

Thank you for your attention,

Michael Bernstein.