[Zope] server error with optional args to Z SQL method

Tim Potter Tim.Potter@anu.edu.au
Sat, 7 Aug 1999 14:22:30 +1000 (EST)

Rob Page writes:

> > I'm trying to create some optional arguments in Zope 2.0.0b1 to a Z
> > SQL method using the sqlgroup and sqltest tags.  My query is

[...]

> Try taking the type declarations off:
>
> link_num parent

Thanks for the tip - no type declarations obviously fools Zope into
passing nothing and the conversion to an integer is done in the
sqltest tag.

Tim.

--
Tim Potter, System Admin/Programmer              "Disco Stu doesn't advertise"
Advanced Computational Systems CRC, RSISE Bldg Australian National University,