[Zope] a mirror for zope.org?

Jason Jones jason_j@countermedia.org
Sat, 7 Aug 1999 13:06:39 -0400

On Sat, 07 Aug 1999, you wrote:
> > I'm not sure how to interpret this in the context of my message. Does this mean
> > that the website will be down for the next week? Does it mean I shouldn't bother
> > getting the new beta? Does it mean the beta isn't even available any longer?
>
> No,
>
> Remember Versions?  The web site will just morph before your eyes!
> BTW: the new version is available and it is great!

I just wish I could get it.

It turns out the problem I'm having is with UUNET. They have a router down, so
basically anything coming out of my area and going to a 209 prefix is hosed.
Unfortunately, there is no ETA for when the problem will be fixed, and the
router has been out for 2 days already.

Again, if anyone knows of the beta and other zope related software being posted
elsewhere, let me know. Otherwise I guess I'll just wait until UUNET gets its
act together.

Thanks,

Jason Jones
jason_j@countermedia.org