[Zope] Small problem with Zope

"Rafael Sepúlveda" rsepulveda@interclan.net
07 Aug 1999 15:22:07 -0500

After a week I finally make zope 1.10.3 work with apache in
Debian. But I have a small problem: when the server starts, it tells
after a while "Temporarily unavailable", and in the HTML source it
says "connection refused". But if I run in the prompt (with root) the
command:

/usr/bin/pcgi-wrapper /usr/lib/cgi-bin/Zope

then it makes an error with the publisher and after this, if I try to
get into 'http://my.host/Zope/manage', it works!
*This only works if I run the command with root.*

Any idea what is the problem?

Because it's not commfortable to do this every time after the server
has a problem or a reboot.

I will apreciate any help and also if you email to my email address
because i'm not in the zope list.

Thanks.
--
Rafael Sepúlveda <rsepulveda@interclan.net>
Grupo de Usuarios de GNU/Linux de Monterrey