[Zope] No Database-connection with Z SQL Methode

Neil.Smith@aucs-europe.com Neil.Smith@aucs-europe.com
Mon, 9 Aug 1999 15:08:15 +0200

I have just updated from beta 1 to beta 3 and I am finding the same
thing with ODBC.  Despite the fact that I have added an ODBC connection
and the connection is reported as being open, I can not add a SQL
Method.