[Zope] MySQL Adapter for Win32

Anthony Pfrunder s341625@student.uq.edu.au
Tue, 10 Aug 1999 08:35:09 +1000 (GMT+1000)

On Mon, 9 Aug 1999, Phil Harris wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Just wondering if anyone has managed to compile the ZMySQL adapter for
> Win32, if you have then please, pretty please could I have a copy, as ODBC
> is twisting my head.

I haven't got MySQL but I do have OBDC.  If it is because you are
having trouble compiling it, try ZwinG3.zip @
http://student.uq.edu.au/~s341625/ZwinG3.zip.  This is a pre-built
Zope+Python binaries+Win32 extensions+the kitchen sink.  Included is a
working OBDC driver.  To use it, ensure that you have the latest drivers
from MS.  Then, use the Windows control-panel to add obdc connections and
then you can add them to Zope via ZODBC and ZSQL

Cheers,

Anthony Pfrunder