[Zope] Zope Projects

Jonathon jblake@stamp-coin.com
Tue, 10 Aug 1999 20:41:50 +0000 (UTC)

On Sat, 7 Aug 1999, Jeffrey Perry wrote:

>It seems to me that Zope could use a few more toolkits.
>I have read in the back archives that there is a Zcommerce project and
>another individual who has created a cybercash kit.

	The only ECommerce project for Zope I found, was for Zope 1.x,
	and was described as an early alpha release.  IOW, not a kit
	that one could download today, and use on a web site tomorrow.

	If I understood Zope, I'd be willing to code, alpha/beta
	test an ECommerce solution.  << I have some unique
	needs for an ECommerce solution. >>

	Is there anybody else out there interested in a Zope
	ECommerce solution on a par with Selina Sol's web_store.
	<<  http://www.extropia.com >>  or minivend?

	xan

	jonathon