[Zope] Docs relating to apps server [Q]

zope@infosys.com.ar zope@infosys.com.ar
Thu, 12 Aug 1999 02:14:15 -0300 (ART)

Hi!

	I will have to give an internal presentation about application
servers. I am a software developer and I have to explain what is actually
an application server to a web-development group (mainly graphic
desginers, html markets and GUI designers). I have to make clear why an
app server is best than continue to develop traditional CGI-ish web sites.

	I can think a lot of reasons (code reusability, delegation, etc)
but I would like to have some docs to backup my statements. Can anyone
point me to some docs? Some publications?

	Thanks a lot

Cheers,

ZBruno :-)