[Zope] About It..

Pedro Morais i960246@groucho.dei.isep.ipp.pt
Thu, 12 Aug 1999 10:12:30 +0100

First of all, sorry for my English.

I need to use Zope i a project tht includes also the web server Apache, the
db MySql and PHP3. But I can't figure out wath to do with Zope. Wath is the
purpose of Zope, did I have to know wath is Phyton (I thing thats a
programming language!). I have already followed the instructions to create
the 'Plutonia Web Site' From a manual of Zope, but that's it? It's the only
thing to do? And how can I see the page working as a internet user will see
it (when I put www.xxxxxx.xx to see the page. I used de view 'tag' on top of
the right frame on the creation of the web page). And how can I use it with
the Apache web server?

I need that kind of information.
Thanks
                                                        Pedro Morais