[Zope] Zope-mail gateway

Jay, Dylan djay@lucent.com
Fri, 13 Aug 1999 10:52:57 +1000

I think this is an *excellent* idea. A web based list. A place people could
put their names down as expressions of interest for developing, for testing
etc, so that virtual teams can be easily and ideas can be thrashed out
amoungst those interested. Those not directly involved can also get a feel
for the progress of the idea. Also you can intergrate in something I'm about
to work on for my site. This is a "bug-parade" type system for new features.
Users have a limited number of votes which they can put on the ideas they
would most like to see come to fruition. Also a neat way of organizing the
contributed software section of the zope site, as this area has not nearly
enough information.