[Zope] Observation: using FTP and Zope2.0bx

Tony McDonald tony.mcdonald@ncl.ac.uk
Fri, 13 Aug 1999 14:03:30 +0100

Hi all,
been home with a dreadful lurgi for most of the week, but having an
iMac and a LinuxPPC equipped MySQL/Zope2.0 system kept me Zoped up
(and gunged-up too, but that's a different story).

I was using BBEdit and the FTP component (default port:8021) of Zope
2 and the combination is *very* impressive. You can only create DTML
methods,  but the speed of updating a Zope site is *much* faster than
editing the TEXTAREA box.

Recommended.

Now if I could only figure out that 'monitor' stuff....
tone out.
------
Dr Tony McDonald,  FMCC, Networked Learning Environments Project
http://nle.ncl.ac.uk/
The Medical School, Newcastle University Tel: +44 191 222 5888
Fingerprint: 3450 876D FA41 B926 D3DD  F8C3 F2D0 C3B9 8B38 18A2