[Zope] How to update a password for a logged user in memory

Rob Page rob.page@digicool.com
Fri, 13 Aug 1999 10:04:09 -0400

> I developed a method for an user changes its password. I'm
> using UserDB and
> the method changes the password in the database.
>
> After the change is made the user is warned his/her login is
> invalid and he/she
> must login again with the new passord.
>
> Is there anyway to avoid that?

If you're using cookie-based authentication you could set the cookie in
the same form that accepts the new password and sets it in the database.
I believe the name of the variable is __ac__password but I'm not sure.
and you'll see the password.

--Rob