[Zope] Problem with in and SQL query

Paolo Bizzarri p.bizzarri@icube.it
Fri, 13 Aug 1999 18:57:24 +0200

Hi zopers,

I have the following problem.

I have to create a report that contains certain
stats for some machines for each month of the
year.

I have the query that do returns the values for
all non-zero stat. Now I would like to make zope
to fill all the values of the matrix months x
machines.

Basically, I have to run through the results of a
SQL method without an in. The in will be performed
on the month number and machine number, and I will
print the value in the query result if it
corresponds to month and machine number (and
advance some cursor on the query), otherwise I
will print zero.

I am searching a pure Zope solution (no DB
manipulation).

Many thanks in advance

Paolo

--
Paolo Bizzarri - Responsabile Marketing  I3 Icube
Srl