[Zope] Alpha of ODP Viewer product

A.M. Kuchling akuchlin@mems-exchange.org
Sat, 14 Aug 1999 15:25:10 -0400

I've released an alpha version of the product that lets you browse
through RDF dumps from the Open Directory Project.  Currently I've
only used it with very small example files; getting all 300Mb of XML
data into Zope remains an unsolved problem.  You'll need the
XMLDocument product to play with it.

http://starship.python.net/crew/amk/zope/ODP.html

My plan is to figure out how to get the *real* XML dumps into Zope,
and then write tools for stripping the data down to a subset, which
would let you present the 'Recreation: Chess' subtree on your chess
site.

Whoever ceases to be a student has never been a student.
    -- George Iles