[Zope] Questions about the future Zope-Concept and MySQL for NT

Juergen Specht js@anima.de
Mon, 16 Aug 1999 23:46:02 +0200

Hi there,

i am new here and discovered Zope yesterday. It's a great product
and exaktly what i need here for a private project...

I hope this list is the right place for my questions (and not only
the place to discuss personal things) and i apologize for any
questions somebody posted before, but i can't find them in the
archives...

I am running on my testmachine Zope 1.10.3 Version with WinNT as
a service with Apache 1.36. I still need Apache in front of
Zope. Is it possible to run the newer versions of zope
with apache also? Or do i *need* to use the internal webserver?

And: has anybody a precompiled and workable version of the
MySQL DB-Adapter: http://www.zope.org/Download/ZMySQLDA
for WinNT?

Thanx in advance,

Juergen <js@anima.de>