[Zope] FYI: Searching the mailing lists

Anthony Pfrunder s341625@student.uq.edu.au
Tue, 17 Aug 1999 09:47:55 +1000 (GMT+1000)

On Tue, 17 Aug 1999, Sven Kirmess wrote:

>  Hi Anthony,
>
> Tuesday, August 17, 1999, 1:29:40 AM, you wrote:
>
>   I've just subscribed to this list. Can you please give me the
>   corerct Subject-Line so I can take a look in the archive (or send me
>   the articles)?

Hi,

The Zope mailing list is fully searchable at egroups.  Simply go to:

	http://www.egroups.com/group/zope

And sign up ;)

For example, for session management search for cookies: my inital post is
9834 on the second page of results.

HINT HINT: We need to use egroups style mailing list management on the ZPT
site.  Also, add a link to egroups on the Zope mailing lists page.

Cheers,

Anthony Pfrunder