[Zope] Giving up in frustration

webman webman@beehive.de
Tue, 17 Aug 1999 15:01:04 +0200 (CEST)

hi all,

> A good idea. It is to an extent a little sad that the best way of creating
> products implementing, for example, DTML tags is to copy an existing product and
> then to start cutting and pasting source code. With some constructive
> documentation to hand giving good advice on how to put things in the different
> directories, possibly with some template files hinting at how the different ways
> of extending Zope can be built "from scratch", I think we could get past this
> stage.

for this common problem beehive will soon make availible some pain
relief. we call it the skeleton and expect to release it free to the
zope community (along with some basic documentation) sometime early
next week.

the skeleton will let you create simple items and folderish objects.

regards,

webman

webman                                          |                        _
beehive GmbH                                    | ASCII ribbon campaign ( )
berlin, Germany                                 |  - against HTML email  X
http://www.beehive.de                           |              & vcards / \