[Zope] Second dippy question of the day

Scott Michel scottm@CS.UCLA.EDU
Tue, 17 Aug 1999 22:45:44 -0700

I have a perfectly working query for MySQL:

select nouns.noun,
       hull_class.ull_class,
       count(hull_class.hull_class) AS prob_count
from problems, nouns, hull_class
where problems.noun_rel = nouns.noun_id and
      problems.hullc_rel = hull_class.hullc_id
group by nouns.noun, hull_class.hull_class

Unfortunately, this raises a KeyError exception, and there's little or
no
extra info to debug this statement. If I take out the "count(..." part
of the query, Zope is happy.

Where am I acquiring negative cluon flux density here?

-scooter
--
Scott Michel                        |"Fear leads to anger. Anger leads
                                    | hate. Hate leads to using Windows
NT
UCLA Computer Science		    | for mission-critical applications."
PhD Graduate Student                |          -- What Yoda *meant* to
say