[Zope] DTML Documents vs. Methods--Again? Yikes!

Tim Wilson wilson@chemsun.chem.umn.edu
Thu, 19 Aug 1999 23:57:28 -0500 (CDT)

Greetings:

I've been trying to figure out the difference between DTML Documents and
DTML Methods. I'm reading the available docs, but true enlightenment still
eludes me. :-)

What are the tradeoffs in using these two seemingly similar objects? For
example (and please feel free to expound on this), why is
standard_html_header a DTML method and index_html is a DTML Document? Are
there ZODB performance issues?

Wishing there was Zope Zen pill available over the counter...

-Tim

--
Timothy Wilson       | "The faster you  |  Check out:
Henry Sibley H.S.    |  go, the shorter | http://slashdot.org/