[Zope] Using Zope / Newbie Question

Heiko Stoermer heiko@mig.net
Fri, 20 Aug 1999 09:58:38 +0200

Jörg Herbst wrote:

> Can zope handle frames ? Can I display dynamical content in different
> frames, e.g. a product list in one frame and a product description in
> another ?

Well, I think frames is not a Zope problem. Normally you would reference
things with hyperlinks, and these can certainly contain the "
TARGET=<FRAMENAME>" attribute.
So if you have a product list in one frame and you want to display info on
the product in another frame, you just hyperlink the product, and give this
hyperlink the target of the other frame...
That's what the Zope management application does. Just have a look at it...
you'll like what you see.

Hope this helps you,
Heiko.

--