[Zope] pcgi error message.

Jeff Bauer jeffbauer@bigfoot.com
Fri, 20 Aug 1999 10:01:21 -0500

Andreas Kostyrka wrote:
> If this makes sense is questionable, and it's an bug if the
> python in PCGI_EXE is not the first python on PATH.

It's definitely a bug.  Probably related to Principia legacy(?)
Does removing the lines below make everything work okay?

    if ((p=strrchr(r->sw_exe, PATHSEP))==NULL)
    {
        p = r->sw_exe;
    }
    else
    {
        p++;
    }

I think it's now safe to assume that PCGI_EXE is part of
the Zope landscape -- which wasn't true when pcgi-wrapper
was initially supporting pre-Zope systems.  (It was still
a bug, but apparently nobody stumbled over it.)  If it's
okay with Brian, we'll just excise those lines of code.

-Jeff