[Zope] Unchanging Z Class Instance

Donald Holten donner@biophysics.lanl.gov
Fri, 20 Aug 1999 12:12:35 -0600 (MDT)

	I have a Z Class instance that I am accessing by:
	<!--#var standard_html_header-->
        <dtml-with WebSolveAccess>
	  <dtml-call "Count(this(), REMOTE_ADDR, count, excludedIPlist,
REQUEST)">
	  <!--#var "REQUEST['count']"-->
	  </dtml-with>
	<!--#var standard_html_footer-->

	The Count routine is:
	def Count(self, REMOTE_ADDR, count, excludedIPlist, REQUEST):
	  if CheckAddress(excludedIPlist, REMOTE_ADDR) == 0:
	    count = count + 1
	    REQUEST=REQUEST.set('count', count)
	    self.propertysheets.Properties.manage_changeProperties(REQUEST)
	  return

	The variable count is not being updated in the Z Class Instance
WebSolveAccess.  Is it because of mis-done syntax?   I haven't found anything on
the documents on accessing your Z Class once you've created it.  Can anyone
direct me where to look for this information or tell me what I'm doing wrong?
Thanks!
	Donner