[Zope] Error parsing pcgi info file

jason@brahms.siteprotect.com jason@brahms.siteprotect.com
Sat, 21 Aug 1999 13:22:31 -0500

I'm also getting a message from PCGI that it had an
"Error parsing pcgi info file pcgi-wrapper-version 2.0a5"
This is with 2.0.0b5.  The odd thing is that if I use the
following:

  http://www.mysite.com/cgi-bin/Zope.cgi

things work just fine - I get the Zope welcome screen.
But, if I try to do the same thing with a secure server:

  https://www.mysite.com/cgi-bin/Zope.cgi

the resource is "temporarily unavailable".  I know that
the secure server works, because the same thing worked with
2.0.0a4.

Am I overlooking something that has changed from a4 to b5?
Any ideas what would cause the secure version to fail?

Thanks,

-jason

Jason Abate
jason@hostway.com