[Zope] <dtml-tree> question

Tim Wilson wilson@chemsun.chem.umn.edu
Sat, 21 Aug 1999 20:40:58 -0500 (CDT)

Greetings Zopisti,

I'm beginning to make some real progress on my Zopified Web site. My
overall goal is to make our 9th grade science curriculum available online
in browsable and downloadable form. I'm using a navigation tree to browse
the curriculum. I've got it so that the tree gets constructed properly,
but clicking on any of the nodes fails to get me to that page.

Feel free to see for yourself at
http://206.131.108.122:8080/atlas/curriculum/particle/

In particular, open the "Particle Theory of Matter" branch and try to read
"1-2 How do we "prove" something in science." I never see anything but the
curriculum's initial page. Any ideas?

-Tim

BTW, feel free to make suggestions about the site. The homepage is at
http://206.131.108.122:8080/atlas/.

--
Timothy Wilson       | "The faster you  |  Check out:
Henry Sibley H.S.    |  go, the shorter | http://slashdot.org/