[Zope] Indirection Revisted

Joe Grace occam@serv.net
Mon, 23 Aug 1999 08:19:35 -0700

On a related note:

Is there a way to get indirection on the field name provided to a

  <dtml-in Folder sort="SomeVariableFieldIdHere">

?  I've tried beaucoup variations without success.  I've looked at the python,
and I'm not sure that the trick would be.  Is it just impossible?

If it is impossible, should I be moving to ZClasses, and migrate my dtml code
into python with DTML templates instead of just vanilla dtml?

Any help appreciated.

Thanks,

= Joe =