[Zope] URLs as properties

Raymund Ramos rayr@cats.ucsc.edu
Mon, 23 Aug 1999 13:42:46 -0700 (PDT)

Hi!

I wish there was a help button that tells me what I can do
instead of having to post this...

Under the properties tab, I can add strings, text (what's that? a whole
file?), selection, multiple selection (what's that also?), but there isn't
an URL option.  I was imagining something like this:

I define a myhomepage property and can do this:
<!-- #var myhomepage --> and creates this html:

Do I do this somewhat differently?
How do you add more property types in that list?

Please reply to me directly as I only subscribe to the
digest version.  Is there a way just to have the digest subjects
mailed to me instead of the whole digest?  Can I do this in
Mailman?  Has anyone put Mailman inside Zope?

Thanks.
-ray