[Zope] Attempt to "reuse" Gadfly (in B3)

LD Landis ldl@LDL.HealthPartners.COM
Wed, 25 Aug 1999 07:42:15 -0500 (CDT)

Hi,

  Just an item...

  I was using an installed (from a "binary release" on a friends machine)
  beta 3 (haven't tried 5 yet... maybe today).. and wanted to "reuse" the
  gadfly...  What I did was to point my PYTHONPATH to the place where
  gadfly was in the Zope tree...

  It was wierd... Didn't work...  outside of Zope, the files were "normal",
  where as from zope, got different extensions, and even with proper
  closes, etc... gadfly didn't write the data out to the disk...

  I'll try again "from scratch" with whatever is "current" (maybe B6 is
  out??  ;-)  If I have this problem again, then I'll post it to the
  collector.  'til then... just an FYI about something that seems to have
  "went bump in the night".

--
Cheers,
	--ldl