[Zope] Simple question (again)

Arnaud Lecat lecat@hexanet.fr
Thu, 26 Aug 1999 14:15:46 +0200

> > > Okay...i had this problem too, and i looked in the source code of the
> > > Zope(that's great! Open Source it!) and i found a method that returns
> > > it's own id, the method is "this()"...so, i hope i have helped you and
> > > sorry my bad english.. @:O)
> >
> > This actually returns the object itself.  For example:
> >
> > <dtml-with this>
> > python     convention of 'self'.  'this' by name or "this()" in an
> > expression, if         called in a DTML method, 'this' will return the
> > container of the method.
> > </dtml-with>
> >
> > -Michel
> >
> Much better...
> The to get the id, use this().id @:O)

It's not working !!! I remember you that I have documents and not methods.

My folders contain documents...
--
       >> WinErr: 080 Clavier introuvable - Veuillez appuyer
          sur n'importe quelle touche pour continuer. <<

Arnaud LECAT >> Email: lecat@hexanet.fr >> WWW page:www.hexanet.fr/~lecat

                    HEXANET >> http://www.hexanet.fr

                Z.A. Farman sud - 9 rue Roland Coffignot
                 BP 415 - 51689 Reims Cedex 2 - France
     phone: (33) 03 26 79 30 05             Fax: (33) 03 26 79 30 06