[Zope] Idea: ZTest: Integrated Use-case based web site testin g.

Alexander Staubo alex@mop.no
Fri, 27 Aug 1999 10:59:36 +0200

[snip]
> >Who writes this thing? This being an open source
> initiative(TM), I'm all
> >for chipping in. Anyone want to join the Scheduler Task Force?
>
> Well, we are getting a nice list of requirements already =).
> Anyone having
> some list space? Or shall we just move over to Zope-Dev?

I have list space to spare, but I don't think this is big enough for a
long-winded discussion -- let's implement rather than jerk off. ;)

If you're interested, Martijn, we two can kick off this one. Or, we can
set up a list and start jerking off. ;)

> --
> Martijn Pieters, Web Developer
> | Antraciet http://www.antraciet.nl
> | Tel: +31-35-7502100 Fax: +31-35-7502111
> | mailto:mj@antraciet.nl http://www.antraciet.nl/~mj
> | PGP:
http://wwwkeys.nl.pgp.net:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0xA8A32149

Alexander Staubo             http://www.mop.no/~alex/
"Give me an underground laboratory, half a dozen atom smashers and a
beautiful girl in a diaphanous veil waiting to be turned into a
chimpanzee, and I care not who writes the nation's laws."
--S. J. Perelman