[Zope] Random Advert Generation

wombat_harness@hotmail.com wombat_harness@hotmail.com
Fri, 27 Aug 1999 09:10:57 -0700

Hey everyone,

I have just installed Zope 2 and imported my almost complete site into
it. However all my random content generators have gone 'arghhhhhhhhh'.
I followed the commands on www.zope.org for producing random content
but this doesn't seem to work in zope 2. Here is the code i am using.

<!--#var expr="_[_.whrandom.choice(randomMontage)]"-->

i have got a property called randomMontage set up of type 'token' with
the values:

montage1.jpg montage2.jpg montage3.jpg montage4.jpg montage5.jpg

now on the old version, a random image would be pulled out and
displayed but i am getting a '__CALL__' error now,

Does anyone have any ideas,

Cheers,

Wom.