[Zope] does tree-tag's state string expire in some case when tree's structure doesn't change?

Christopher Petrilli petrilli@digicool.com
Fri, 27 Aug 1999 17:35:04 -0400

> I have litte difficulties with tree tag.
> [...]
> Any ideas what i might be doing wrong? Have I missed some important
> concurrency issue?

This won't work the way you're doing it...  there are two options...

1. If you have a column in your table that is either a string,integer,or
float, that unique identifies the row, then you can use the id attribute on
the tree tag that allows you to specify an attribute of the object to use as
unique ID of the tree element.  (this should be a primary key type column).

    <dtml-tree foo id=columnA>

2. Otherwise, you'll need a pluggable brain that provides such an attribute.

Chris