[Zope] newbie: Stupid question

IvO imunoz@eso.org
Sun, 29 Aug 1999 17:33:21 -0400

I have installed Zope on my Linux Box, and I am struggling with Zope
publishing.

On the document  "A Technical Introduction to Object Publishing" there
is the Hello.py example. Could someone tell me how to publish this
module with Zope?

The documents says
"simply place this module on a Web Server with the apropriate Zope
support files and it becomes a fully functional application".

I beg your pardon but I have no idea how to do this, nor it is explained
in the  referred document or any other (at least in a way that I can
understand -- you can call me stuoid if you like--) how are are those
aprppriate files generated/writeen or its format.

thanx in advance,
Saludos,
IvO