[Zope] newbie: Stupid question

Pavlos Christoforou pavlos@gaaros.msrc.sunysb.edu
Sun, 29 Aug 1999 17:46:18 -0400 (EDT)

On Sun, 29 Aug 1999, IvO wrote:

> I beg your pardon but I have no idea how to do this, nor it is explained
> in the  referred document or any other (at least in a way that I can
> understand -- you can call me stuoid if you like--) how are are those
> aprppriate files generated/writeen or its format.

IvO -

The document that you have read explains how to publish python modules on
the web and is not needed to run Zope (which is ... a big python module).
Begin by firing Zope (usually running the start script in the Zope
directory) and see if you can access the main page.

The relevant documents are at:
http://www.zope.org/Documentation/Guides

Pavlos