[Zope] Zope Drafts?

Timothy Grant tjg@avalongroup.net
Sun, 29 Aug 1999 19:04:46 -0700

Hi,

I just decided to start messing with Zope Drafts as the people in my
office would be thrilled if I would breaking the tools they use each
day. So, I created a draft of the folder that contains my biggest
project. No problem there. However, when I clicked on the link, I got a
Zope traceback, and now when I try to delete the Draft I get a
traceback.

I'm running Zope 2.0b5 on RedHat 5.2 with Python 1.5.2.

--
Stand Fast,
    tjg.

Red Hat Certified Engineer                 tjg@avalongroup.net
Chief Technology Officer                   www.avalongroup.net
Avalon Technology Group, Inc.                   (503) 246-3630