[Zope] GuestCounter/Redirector

Alexander Staubo alex@mop.no
Tue, 31 Aug 1999 01:37:11 +0200

They install like any other product.

1. Extract them into your Zope directory (eg., /usr/src/zope or c:\zope or
whatever)

2. Restart Zope.

3. Go to Zope's management interface; the products should now be available
under /Control_Panel/Products.

4. To create a Redirector instance, for example, just select a folder, then
select Redirector from the "add objects" list, and off you go.

If you're still having problems, contact me privately.

--
Alexander Staubo
http://www.mop.no/~alex/